New to Hack & Hew?
Is this your first time axe throwing, or have you been before? Don’t worry, either way we’re here to help you answer all your questions. Read through our list below and become a pro! Have a question that isn’t listed below? No worries, just send us an email at [email protected] and we’ll make sure to promptly respond with an answer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- $20 an hour per person
- $35 for a two hour session per person
- Wed-Fri 3pm to 9pm
- Sat – Sun 12pm to 9pm
- We accept all major credit cards
- We require that all participants wear closed toed shoes. We also recommend that you wear pants and a comfortable shirt.
- Yes, we provide all the equipment
- Yes, however they must be in the presence of a parent or legal guardian if under the age of 14 and be able to safely handle an axe
- We require 2 days notice of any cancellation. All special cases can be emailed to [email protected]
- Yes, you can bring your own axe given that it is in good condition and follows WATL standards
We do not allow guests to bring in any outside food or beverages unless it’s water.